Aloha! Its good to see you (even though I can't)! First of all merry Christmas everyone and Happy 2012!!! My Christmas holiday wasn't special, I got some thirty quids worth of headphones so that i can drum without having to have my music to loud when I drum. The quality of them is incredible and they were well worth the thirty pounds. Today is my friend Irvine's birthday (yes my future self he turned 13) and his party is on Saturday. We were going to see the new Sherlock Holmes movie but it wasn't showing so we're going bowling and then going back to his house. I feel really special though because he's asked if I could stay for the night :D! Only me as well!!! Then in the morning we are going to walk to church. I can guarantee that we'll be talking about funny moments for weeks! It's going to be great because I know most of his friends already so I won't have to make to many friends either. I'll see you next week (maybe).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Mum will be moderating my blog, so please comment, but remember to keep it nice ~ and clean!! :D