Ellooo!! I'm back (again) to talk about my amazing time (again) at the Switchfoot gig!!! They sung less songs from the new album than I thought they would but still a highlight of my life. I'll never forget it :D. The stadium was the HMV institute in Birmingham and the stage was set up at the front (obviously) with a space on the floor for people to stand-which is where we were-and two balcony's on either side but apparently you had to pay extra to go up there :(. But anyway at one point during the gig Jon, the lead singer, went onto the left balcony and sang an entire song up there. It was so cool :D!!! He started to go near the edge and everyone thought he was going to fall of! There was loads of tall people there and I could hardly see anything from on the floor and I really wanted to see the drummer and what he was doing, but oh well. I'm not about to start complaining :P. See you next week and thanks for reading :).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Mum will be moderating my blog, so please comment, but remember to keep it nice ~ and clean!! :D