Wazzup' homies?! Beautifully sunny outside but I've had my fair share for today :/. I think we're going to get a good sun set today. I'm having trouble typing today because Solomon is on my lap. He says ahhh which I take as hi :P. I had my Uncle David and my Cousin Ben over this weekend, it was loads of fun! My Uncle is a drummer (like me :)) and he is doing a gig soon with his band. He has this eight bar solo between two songs and because he lives in a block of flats, he neither has the space or privacy to practice. So I let him practice on my drums and he was thankful for that. My Cousin is a really nice kid. He brought along two Wii games which were: Family Ski and my Uncles game, Drum King. My cousin was sleeping in my room. He is also about my age.
That's all I got for you and Solomon is getting restless. Now he's shouting at me! Bye!!!

1 comments:

Frogmum said...

would you like a picture for your post son?

Post a Comment

My Mum will be moderating my blog, so please comment, but remember to keep it nice ~ and clean!! :D