Hiyaaaa!!! How are y'all today? I've had a pretty boring day so far and my half term was pretty boring as well. I had two sleepovers (both with my two mates Dom and Dom, lol) and that was pretty much it. I want to just take the time today to talk about my Great Aunty Debbie. She is very sick with cancer and my cousin (her son) is very depressed. It makes me quite sad to think about it and I keep praying for her. My Mum and Dad are going up to see her soon but us kids can't go. She managed to last Christmas and we all thought she wouldn't last that long. I just hope we find a miracle! I'm going to talk about something good now. IT'S SPRIIIIIIIING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!! It was quite funny that the first day of Spring was sunny (straight from the cold to the sun) and we had loads of fun playing outside for the first time in 2011!!! In fact it's quite sunny now, the sky is clear and I'm feeling the heat through the window that's next to me!!!
I'm going to go now and make the most of the weather, see ya' later alligator!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Mum will be moderating my blog, so please comment, but remember to keep it nice ~ and clean!! :D