Hello again!!! Thanks for looking at my blog. I haven't got much to say today except that we had our (other) cousins over and that Easter Weekend we are going to have our Nan and Grandad over. I'll first talk about my weekend with my cousins. Well they come from Birmingham at least twice a year, this is the first time they have come in 2011. We had heaps of fun and on Saturday we went to a candle workshop. It was the same one me and my brother went to when we were very young, so the candle I made this time was the second one I made. We paid for a candle holder as well. Everyone said mine was really nice (Thanks guys ;)). Who can wait till Easter?!?! I'm so excited partly because my Grandparents are coming over and partly because, well, it's Easter! Another thing that just pooped into my head was that the clocks went forward Saturday night. It was really weird this morning because when I woke up everyone was still asleep. I got myself ready like any ordinary day but by nine o'clock, everyone was still asleep (even my two little brothers who are usually up at about 7). I started to think "this is a little creepy". Eventually people started to wake up. Well that was a little random but I needed Something to talk about but for now I think its goodbye. See you next time!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Mum will be moderating my blog, so please comment, but remember to keep it nice ~ and clean!! :D