WAZZUUUUPP?!?! How y'all doing? First up comes the model that I got for my birthday. I haven't quite finished it yet but I've done about 3/4 of the decals, which is the last stage of model building :). I'm not going to show you any pictures until it's finished. It is really cool though and has taken me about 8 to 10 weeks to get this far. (but I haven't worked solidly in that time. I missed out about 2 weeks waiting for my Dad to help me get started on the decals.) It has been really easy in some part and just down right annoying in others :/. Moving on I'm going to talk about something really boring... The cold! I am freezing my toes of. We light fires and buy oil radiators but the house still seems to be freezing cold, despite the fact we have walls about a metre thick!!!!!

See you on another freezing cold day (probably).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Mum will be moderating my blog, so please comment, but remember to keep it nice ~ and clean!! :D