Hiyaaaaa!!! How are all my readers out there? I've been so busy lately I havn't had time to do my blog :0. Well first things first I am officially 12 :D!! And I got the bmx :D!!! And I got a new model :D!!! And we had our very first back yard firework party :D!!! Told you I was busy. I'll try and tell you about these in that order. My birthday was awesome! I had this massive pizza party at home and I got all my friends and we sat down to watch a film called The Spy Next Door.It's awesome. It's about a guy who has found his love and wants to ask her to marry him, but the girl he wants to marry is a widow and has kids. The kids don't like him though, they think he's a 'nerd'. Bla bla bla then they find out he's a spy and it all goes wrong bla bla bla. It's a good movie though :). That was my party though and that was a day before my actual birthday. I didn't get anything for my birthday except the model, but I got money so I could buy myself a peak beanie and some stunt pegs for my bmx. I've got both now. I bought two beanies; one white, one black. and the stunt pegs for my bike are also black. I guess this would be a good time to talk about my bike. I guess it's just a bike so theres not much to 'talk' about. There's a snap shot below though.
Cool huh? (The reason I havn't got the stunt pegs on in that pic is because I took that picture on the day I got it and I got the pegs about a week after.) Now lets talk about this firework party. IT WAS AWESOOOOMMMEEE!!!!! Ok it wasn't that exciting, but for a first it was quite good.
Well I better go now cos' I've got to get on with the rest of my school. CHOW!!! :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Mum will be moderating my blog, so please comment, but remember to keep it nice ~ and clean!! :D