Helloooooo!!!! I'm gonna tell you about a party I went to on Saturday. It was my friend Tims' party. We had bowling and then went over to Pizza Hut and let me tell you it was the funniest party I've ever been too. I'll tell you about the bowling first. Weeeeeelll, I won the first game (YAY) and we didn't get to finish the second game :(. We had the most faulty alley in the entire building, and every time it went dodgy it would go dodgy on my turn!!! How unfair is that :O?!?! Well that was bowling but Pizza Hut was better. I ordered a pepperoni pizza. We each got a salad bowl to go and use at the salad bar. It was hilarious!!! My friend Dom got one of my other friends to go and get an entire bowlful of chelapinos and Dom put TEN of them in his mouth at once!!! I could not stop laughing at the face he pulled!! Neither could anyone else it was so funny. We also nearly broke the ice cream machine! We all started crowding round trying to get some ice-cream and used it so rapidly it overheated. There was Ice-cream EVERYWHERE!! Dom got it all over his shoe as well (Good times, GOOD TIMES) and that was really funny. Overall it was probably the best party I've ever been to. 
I'm gonna go now cos' I got things to do so seeya'

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Mum will be moderating my blog, so please comment, but remember to keep it nice ~ and clean!! :D