Hello citizens of the earth!!! Just thought I could tell you a bit extra about the hols, starting with Splash Landing. Splash Landing is basically the Alton Towers water park and some of you may have been. Anyway me and a friend went and came back with cuts all over our bodies (no this isn't a complaint). The ground is made with really sharp concrete so whenever you scrape the bottom you come back up with one extra cut. That's probably the only problem though. This is the second time I have been to Splash Landing with my friend but I didn't get battered that time. It is a great park and I highly recommend it. They have a climbing frame and every five minutes a HUUUUUGE bucket of water comes pouring down on top of you and they have an outside spa and slides. Their are slides inside though, I forget the name of the best one but I do know that one of them is called Water Works. You have to use rubber dinghy's on them both and the best one you can go down on a double ring or a single. Another thing I forgot to mention in last weeks writing were 2 Christian youth groups run by my friends grandparents, YG and Check It Out. The kids in both groups come from rough backgrounds where their parents smoke and drink and generally teach their kids stuff they shouldn't be doing. Some of them are already smoking and get beaten up at school. But their is hope!!! Two of the kids believe in God, Nathaniel and James. They both want to be baptised :D!!! PRAISE GOD!!!!!!!!!!!! Just please do keep all those kids in your prayers and pray for James and Nathaniel, that they will be witnesses to the other kids. GOD BLESS YOU!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Mum will be moderating my blog, so please comment, but remember to keep it nice ~ and clean!! :D