Hello, I think I'm running out of way to say 'hi' :/. That doesn't really matter does it? Anyway I'm going velodrome cycling on Friday and apparently I need to know the inside width of my leg so that they know what size bike to get me. I'm going with the my Scout Troop (it is the same troop that took me to the flight simulator if you remember in a previous post) which meens I'll be able to race my friends :). I'm pretty good on a bike and I often ride down to my friends house. Velodrome cycling is basically bike racing, you may have seen it in the Olympics. Riders each start at opposite ends of the circle track and then race to do a certain number of laps. The first to their finish line is the winner! It's going to be so much fun! The downside is I have to miss my favourite club :(. Never mind, I'm not gonna' get another chance to do this again. Oh! And I got a new drum kit, it's a full size one instead of a Flats. I've got a load of videos on Youtube of me drumming on it, here's my fav'.



That's all I've got to say so I hope you liked the video and BYEEEEEE!!!

1 comments:

Abbie said...

Joel there is a Taylor Swift poster in the pack round!

Post a Comment

My Mum will be moderating my blog, so please comment, but remember to keep it nice ~ and clean!! :D