Hello!!! It's good to be back :). I had a great holiday and happy New Yeeeaaarr!!!!! YAY it's 2011!!! Today has been my first day back at school since the hols :/ so it's pretty rubbish. nothin' much has happened over the holidays, we went out a few days stayed home most. The only thing we did when we stayed at home was play on the Nintendo Wii - but luckily we got two new games; Wii Sports Resort and Just Dance 2 - so it wasn't so boring. Still I can't remember doing anything this holiday. We did a bit of woodcutting on Saturday but other than that I don't know what to talk about so I'll say bye and I know it was only short to day but it had to be so CHOW!!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Mum will be moderating my blog, so please comment, but remember to keep it nice ~ and clean!! :D