Za crazy nutter's back and guess what it was 2 weeks ago on Saturday. MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!! (pulls out party blower) ha ha I aged woooooo!!! Aaaanyway I only got one prezzy :(. But it was the film bolt :). I'm goin to this falconry thing that my Mum told me about for a party that's not to far from where I live (I love birds :)). Though its not all bad cos I got presents from some of my friends. One guy called Dominic got me this stiggy bank thing, which is (if you've seen TOP GEAR) a money bank in the shape of The Stigs head. My other friend called Irvine (He's from Ireland) gave me this Mr.Man top that says MR.COOL. (Who is a made up mister man) Oh and by the way I hardly ever get to ask to watch BOLT cos one of my little sisters already has asked(they absolutely love it :O).anyway, gettin past my birthday ,I go to this thing called Scouts (which is like brownies and that kind of thing) and I been goin for 3-4 weeks now and I'm gettin invested today which is like becoming a full member (I do scouts on Thursday).Yesterday we tried to find the scout shop in Crew to get us some gear but we spent ages tryin (me my brother and my dad)

well there's not much else to talk about now so I guess I'll say ADIOS!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Mum will be moderating my blog, so please comment, but remember to keep it nice ~ and clean!! :D