HI HI!!!!!!! Guess what. Saturday was the Nantwich Fun Day :D.I went there instead of trampolining this week. There was loads of stalls there,I think about twenty stalls :0.I bought this massive blow-up sword that got a hole in a couple hours later :(. There was this AIR RAID FMX team that did the most WICKED tricks ever!!!!!!!! (FMX is people who do stunts on motorcross bikes. Just incase you didn't know.) Theres a main arena (which is were the FMX team did there show) where lots of people get to perform. Plus there was a fair ground part where there are 4 really cool rides exept for the GO-AGATOR which is a tiny, baby rollacoster.One of THE GOOD RIDES I cant remember it's name and I didn't have enough money to go on it, but it looked sooooooooooo COOL!!!!!!!!!!! It was like one huuuuuugely long seet going round in circles :0. There was also one called the SIZZLER, which is where you sit in like a car type thing and go round and round really fast. The last one again I can't remember its name, was the biggest one and I WENT ON IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT WAS SSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUN!!!!!! HAA HA HEE HOO HEEE HAAAA HOO.OK let me explain it. You sit in a chair with one of those straps that go right over your shoulder and start spinning sooo fast that you go horizontal. well thats enough chit chat from me so, byyyyyeeeeee

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Mum will be moderating my blog, so please comment, but remember to keep it nice ~ and clean!! :D