Well today was are first day wid da new rota. I'm homeschooled so we got to do twelve activitys in one day. My twelve today were; Bible study, (I'm a christian!!!! :) ) spellin',maths,typin', K Nex,readin, a game, trampolinin' and ma blog! I surprised maself with wat I made out of K Nex taday. I made dis HUUUUUUGE katamaran. Anyway better tell ya a bit about myself eh. Well I live in a big house the Moss and its no wonder why its called that cos were bang in front of the moss :). Theres loads of cool birds here like Buzzards and Sparrow Hawks.Its perfect for ma drums cos were in da middle of da countryside. I play drums for ma dads band at church sumtimes and I play for da quior :).We live right next door to the wardens of da moss. They got a dog called Robbie who luvs kids wich is a privalige for him cos deres seven in ma family!He's sumtimes really cheecky and escapes down the path to our house.Theres a walk that goes right infront of our hourse maybe you could take it sumtime! (Its great fa walkin dogs) Well i gotta go now see ya tomorrow!!!!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Mum will be moderating my blog, so please comment, but remember to keep it nice ~ and clean!! :D